Community Christian School provides a positive Christian atmosphere for its young people. To help preserve this atmosphere, students are asked to observe the following standards of dress:
- Clothes will be neat, clean, and presentable, without tears.
- Any sayings or pictures must be appropriate for a Christian atmosphere.
- All clothing should fit properly.
- Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be modest- fingertip length.
- All shirts and blouses must have sleeves for students in grades 4-8.
- Jewelry should not be worn.
- Moderation should be used in makeup.
- Natural shades of nail polish are accepted.
- No hats should be worn in the building.
- Tennis shoes on PE days.
- ALL shoes need back straps.